wso2 career page
The goal of multitenancy is to maximize resource sharing across multiple users (while hiding the fact that these users are on the same server) and to ensure optimal performance. You can register tenants in the ESB Management Console, allowing tenants to maintain separate domains for their institutions.
Adding a tenant
To add a new tenant, take the following steps:
On the Configure tab of the AS Management Console, click Add New Tenant.
- Domain – The domain name for the organization, which should be a unique name (e.g., abc.com)
- Usage plan for the tenant – The usage plan defines limitations (such as number of users) for the tenant.
- First Name – First name of the tenant admin.
- Last Name – Last name of the tenant admin.
- Admin Username – The username the tenant admin will use to log in. The username must always end with the domain name (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Email – The email address of the admin.
To view existing tenants, on the Configure tab in the AS Management Console, click View Tenants.
Now you can log in with tenant credentials.
WSO2 Developer Studio team is pleased to announce the release of version 3.6.0 of the WSO2 Developer Studio.
WSO2 Developer Studio IDE provides a Complete Composite Application Development Tooling Platform for award winning WSO2 Carbon Middleware platform as well as for popular open source projects, Apache Tomcat, Apache Synapse, Apache Axis2, Apache CXF, etc.
This release is mainly focused on migrating Developer Studio into Eclipse Kepler, also includes following Improvements and Bug Fixes.
- [TOOLS-1422] – Support both Dynamic Endpoints and Service URIs in Callout mediator
- [TOOLS-1689] – Usability improvements in the Property fields for ESB Graphical Editor
- [TOOLS-2277] – Do not allow to add mediators after Respond or Loopback mediator
- [TOOLS-2326] – In the CallTemplate mediator’s properties window, Value/Expression and Parameter Type columns should swap
- [TOOLS-2353] – Provide a mechanism to define a custom GroupId and a version to be used across all artifacts
- [TOOLS-2359] – Provide an option to upgrade maven plugin versions when migrating projects between different Developer Studio versions
- [TOOLS-1107] – “Show in registry browser” option should be disabled for resources that are not in the registry.
- [TOOLS-1323] – Mediator palette scrolling is not intuitive
- [TOOLS-1472] – Rule Mediator does not deserialize correctly
- [TOOLS-1665] – Developer Studio JAX-WS Service Project, project name does not update with selection of wsdl file
- [TOOLS-1745] – AF login dialog save credintial label cannot see completly
- [TOOLS-1972] – When add/remove case to switch mediator sizes of inner cases get reduced and additional arrow is appear in the input connector side
- [TOOLS-1973] – when delete and undo a complex mediator – An exception occured
- [TOOLS-2030] – Cannot create Dynamic Endpoints
- [TOOLS-2059] – Three clicks are required to edit the description of a mediator
- [TOOLS-2189] – Deleting a proxy service either from DevStudio or the file system doesn’t update pom.xml
- [TOOLS-2228] – flow is get lost when delete the drop mediator
- [TOOLS-2269] – New Registry Handler Creation Wizard layout is not displaying properly
- [TOOLS-2292] – Create new registry aspect class wizard fails to complete
- [TOOLS-2305] – ‘Provider URL’ field has not validated properly in Message Store
- [TOOLS-2306] – WSDL URI is not validating when creating a new Template
- [TOOLS-2310] – Save pom.xml on Project Import to fix the artifacts ordering issue
- [TOOLS-2313] – HTTP and Template endpoints get Address endpoint icon when drag and drop from Endpoint palette group
- [TOOLS-2319] – Template wizard creates a useless WSDL EP when either WSDL url, service or port is invalid
- [TOOLS-2323] – DBLookup and DBReport have the same icon in tool palette
- [TOOLS-2325] – All available message stores in the workspace are not displaying in the properties view of the Store mediator
- [TOOLS-2330] – SQL Statement Configuration window’s Parameters and Results tables have not aligned properly
- [TOOLS-2331] – In Clone Mediator’s target configuration dialog, the table is non editable
- [TOOLS-2332] – In Rule Mediator’s fact configuration dialog, the table has not aligned properly
- [TOOLS-2333] – In Endpoint’s properties window, Value and Type columns should swap
- [TOOLS-2336] – Scheduled task serialization fails when Task properties dialog is cancelled
- [TOOLS-2338] – Cannot import files from system when creating Registry resources when there is no extensions
- [TOOLS-2345] – When a custom mediator is created and added in to a CApp through dev studio custom mediator is listed last in the artifiacts.xml file in CApp
- [TOOLS-2346] – services.xml file not get updated when creating a new Axis2 Service class
- [TOOLS-2347] – Cannot drop a ‘Drop’ mediator into switch mediator case or default branches
- [TOOLS-2349] – [ESB] Custom task properties get serialized for empty property names and values too
- [TOOLS-2350] – Some Mediators and Endpoints are not in the alphabetical order in the tool pallet
- [TOOLS-2355] – It is allowing to add Respond and Loopback Mediators inside a mediator when they are already present in the mediator flow
- [TOOLS-2356] – It is allowing to add Respond and Loopback Mediators in the middle of the mediator flow
- [TOOLS-2357] – Maven-Car-Depoy-Plugin is unable to undeploy CAR files with Maven
- [TOOLS-2358] – Icon should change in the warning messages of ESB Graphical Editor
- [TOOLS-2367] – Maven Build profile properties updated in only endpoint artifact but not all
- [TOOLS-2368] – NPE while creating a synapse mediator java class